MSC Seaside transatlantic

Mattsudds

I think I saw on here, that some people were interested in a possible MSC Seaside transatlantic. The website of Palma port indicates a berth reserved for MSC Seaside on 4 Dec 2017, with a previous call at Malta and next at Barcelona. So it seems a transatlantic cruise is indeed planned.

http://www.portsdebalears.com/25.php3?idioma=eng&puerto=4&diainicio=09&mesinicio=02&anyoinicio=2017&diafin=10&mesfin=12&anyofin=2017

I have an email from MSC from a few weeks ago saying that there will not be a Transatlantic and the ship will sail to Miami with just crew onboard, but things could change and up until someone at MSC make it official we will not know for sure!

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for posting the link. Still nothing concrete though and it seems at best a guess based on the fact that a ship will sail from Venice to Miami! Sure I read somewhere that the Orchestra may be heading out that way using those very same ports.

Fingers crossed that MSC will stop the guessing game and make a decision on whether there will be a TA for Seaside.

MattSudds and TouTou ... Had a reply from MSC UK who confirm that there is a cruise listed on 30th November 2017 from Venice to Miami of 20 days, they currently do not have a date for it to go on sale as yet.

MattSudds and TouTou ... Had a reply from MSC UK who confirm that there is a cruise listed on 30th November 2017 from Venice to Miami of 20 days, they currently do not have a date for it to go on sale as yet.

Wish I could go, already have the xmas cruise booked!:rolleyes: Does make me feel better about being on that 1st cruise out of Miami !

Edited by RJAYL