Terrace cabins on Black Watch

durhamgirl

Can anyone tell what these cabins are like? I believe the "terrace" to be part of Promenade Deck with a glass partition between that and the sitting area. Has any one been in one and if so any pictures, please. I am not really certain about these as I presume people walking past will stare at the people sitting on the "Terrace". Any comments would be appreciated.http://cruiseforums.cruisecritic.com/images/smilies/confused.gif

Hi Durhamgirl'

I have been on Black Watch and have seen the cabins with the terraces, they were finishing them off when we were on at christmas.

You're right in thinking people will stare as they walk past I suppose it's just human nature.

We had already booked one, for next year, before we saw them but I don't mind, we will get to talk to a lot more people as they go past.

Our friends are booked in the one 2 down from us so I hope the people in the middle of us are friendly.

Susan

We were on Black Watch recently and the cabins were being used. They would only do for people who're sociable as everybody on the Promenade Deck walks right in front of you when you're sitting there. They definitely wouldn't be any good for someone who wants privacy.

We were on Black Watch recently and the cabins were being used. They would only do for people who're sociable as everybody on the Promenade Deck walks right in front of you when you're sitting there. They definitely wouldn't be any good for someone who wants privacy.

We also were on BW in January. I agree, don't book these if you expect privacy. Also, they've taken up the space previously available for sun bathing and walking round the ship (5 laps = 1 mile, if you're interested :rolleyes:).

Would we book one? Yes, if the price was right!!!

And I know it's a minority interest, but you can't smoke on these balconies.

wft