1st time cruiser - Victory 5/29-6/2

funnyfarm9988

First time cruiser. Going on Victory on 5/29 to Freeport and Nassau. A few questions.

Insurance - we are driving to the port and will no be staying in hotel. What type of insurance will we need for this trip. What would it cover. Does Carnival reimburse if they cancel the trip?

Day pass resorts. What is the best deal. Are there any nature trials that have like waterfalls or something along that line.

There are 4 of us. 2 19 year old kids and me and my mom.

FTTF pass. Is it really worth it. What time can you board if you don't have FTTF.

Is Atlantis worth it and what are the best places to get good deals.

First time cruiser. Going on Victory on 5/29 to Freeport and Nassau. A few questions.

Insurance - we are driving to the port and will no be staying in hotel. What type of insurance will we need for this trip. What would it cover. Does Carnival reimburse if they cancel the trip?

Day pass resorts. What is the best deal. Are there any nature trials that have like waterfalls or something along that line.

There are 4 of us. 2 19 year old kids and me and my mom.

FTTF pass. Is it really worth it. What time can you board if you don't have FTTF.

Is Atlantis worth it and what are the best places to get good deals.

The Carnival website can tell you what is included in the insurance package better than I can. I personally don't think you will need it if you're driving to the port (we never worry about it when we drive to port of Baltimore).

To my knowledge, there aren't really any good nature trails on either of these stops. Freeport is a small (and IMO crappy) port. You really need to get to Port Lacaya for anything interesting. There is a resort you can get a day pass to but I don't recall the name.

For this particular cruise, I wouldn't worry about FTTF. There are no tenders to worry about and it's only 2 stops.

Atlantis really depends on how much you want to spend. We love it but our last trip there was ruined by thunderstorms. We got to take one trip around the lazy river (no slides) before we were kicked out of the water due to lightning. Since there are 4 of you, I'd suggest booking a room at the Comfort Suites for the day. You'll get 4 all access passes to Atlantis and the water park for a much cheaper price than going through Carnival.

Enjoy your cruise.