Referral Credit

Arizonasunshine

Can you use two referral credits ($300 each) to reduce final payment on one cruise or is it one credit per cruise?

Hi, you can actually apply a maximum of three credits for one booking if you meet the time restrictions. We've applied one (sailed Christmas 2016) and will apply the other two (sailings for August and October) before our April 2018 cruise (invoice due date of December 1). We have/will be presenting our certificate to our TA to apply. We owe the new Azamara cruisers, a dinner or two for allowing us to use their new booking for a credit (our choice;))

Hi arizonasunshine,

Thank you for referring your friends to Azamara Club Cruises! We appreciate it.

Here is a link to our Refer & Receive page:

https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/le-club-voyage/le-club-voyage-program/member-savings/refer-receive-program

Thanks Bonnie, but the page you referred me to does not answer my original question, i.e. can you use two referral credits ($600) on one cruise. I was told by my travel agent that you can only use one credit per cruise.

Thanks Bonnie, but the page you referred me to does not answer my original question, i.e. can you use two referral credits ($600) on one cruise. I was told by my travel agent that you can only use one credit per cruise.

Hello Azsunshine,

The answer is yes, you may apply two referral credits to one cruise booking. You may actually apply 3!

It's spelled out in the Terms and Conditions located at the bottom of that page. Here's what you're looking for...

"Member may apply up to three (3) FCCs to one (1) reservation. FCCs may be applied to new or existing reservations."

Hello Azsunshine,

The answer is yes, you may apply two referral credits to one cruise booking. You may actually apply 3!

It's spelled out in the Terms and Conditions located at the bottom of that page. Here's what you're looking for...

"Member may apply up to three (3) FCCs to one (1) reservation. FCCs may be applied to new or existing reservations."

Thanks Bonnie I found it and will forward it to my travel agent.