Loungers on the Dream

byanks7

As the excitement mounts, sailing in 3 days on the Dream, i want to say thank you to all that have answered my questions and posted stuff that im glad i read. I am a big fan of the 5 P's.

With that said, i have another question. My memory of the Dream was that the pool area lounge chairs get very scarce as the day progresses. Is there another place on the ship, that my wife and i can get a lounger in the sun? Doesnt have to be by a pool.

The outside area of deck 4 has very nice loungers. Also, check out the area around Satellite Falls (another adult only water area). And you can go one deck higher than the pool deck and often find empty loungers.

Of course you can always take one that has stuff on it but no human in sight! Be aware that the pool attendants will place a folded towel on the chairs sometimes. This isn't a "taken" chair. They do that for convenience --usually in the adult areas.

Was on the Dream last week, and there was not one day during our 4 day cruise that you I was not able to get a lounge chair in quiet cove, adult area on deck 11. There were these really nice two person round lounge bed that were in the corner near the hot tub.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk