Question on Mini Suite for 4 on the Breakaway

dmart82

We normally book two cabins for my husband, my self, 16 yr & 22 yr old. But want to cruise the breakaway on the best price. The Breakaway has the 3rd & 4th person in the cabin just pay the taxes and ports fees on this date. So my question is with the mini suite room is the sofa bed a pullout queen for the extra two people. I heard that the couch only fits one and then the have a cot for the other person unless i book the family mini suite to have the couch and a pull down. Please help....

To my understanding the mini-suites marked for four passengers have bed by the balcony and a pulldown above the sofa.

I might have understood wrong or over-generalizing though.. :)

Edited by Demonyte

That is what i thought from the description on there web site. But some one said different and when i read it again i found it said separate bedding for extra 2 guests. SO it kind of skirts around the details. Was hoping some some that cruised say these rooms could help.

We had 2 mini suites last June on the BA and my daughters room had the 2 twins that would be pushed together, the pullout sofa and the pullman above it. Their room could have slept 4. Our room right next door only slept 3, no pullman for us.