Oceania Marina Cabins 8123 & 8125

wrhelen

We are newbie to cruising and I just booked a 10-day Baltic Sea/Russia Oceania Marina cruise from Copenhagen to Stockholm, sailing date is June 29, 2017.

We were able to get B2 Veranda Statement rooms #8123 and #8125. Given these cabins are somewhat towards the aft of the ship, I'm a bit concerned about the movement/noise of these cabins.

Have anyone experienced anything unpleasant with the locations of these cabins? Any noise/vibration issue with the thrusters?

Appreciate all your feedback.

We typically stay in cabin 10109, on the Marina, which is even further aft than your cabins. You only get thruster noise when the ship is either docking or undocking. We were on the Marina for a similar Baltic cruise as yours, and the thruster noise was never an issue, because by the time the ship docked, we were always up and going anyway.

We only had one day of mildly rough weather in the Baltic, with seas at 5-7 feet, and the ship's rock was barely noticeable in our cabin, but I'm a sailor anyway so may not be a sensitive as you! Now had they been 10-15+, that may be a different issue! :D