Noisy on the Setern?

tnt10

Have a Panorama Suite booked on a 24 night TA this coming November, and was wondering if it is noisy, or if there is a lot of vibration. :eek:

This will be on the Deliziosa and we are booked on the 7th floor.

Thanks,

tnt10

Have a Panorama Suite booked on a 24 night TA this coming November, and was wondering if it is noisy, or if there is a lot of vibration. :eek:

Thanks,

tnt10

WOW!! And this was before I had even one drink! :o

Should be Stern (and not Setern) in the title.

tnt10

Edited by tnt10

Thanks,

tnt10

We have one too. Same cruise. Eighth floor stern. First time for us in a stern cabin.

There is no vibration, the Azipod systems on Deliziosa/Luminosa are very smooth.

But expect a lot of motion. I've been in what was billed as a Premium cabin on 8th deck furthest aft. I've been in Classic cabins I thought were a much better location.

We were last cruise on a sister ship, outside cabin, interconnect, the only ones are in the bilge or close to it!!! Deck 1 or 2. Right at the back, slept like a log, no vibration at all, often woke already tied up in port.

Thinking about it, the sleep may have had something to do with the excellent bottle of wine each night with dinner, the numerous cocktails and the fact that when on holiday we seem to walk for miles in each port to make sure we "get the benefit".......!!!

Thanks everyone!

Sounds like it should be OK for us, just didn't want another trip like we had on the Azamara Journey in one of the aft Owners Suites. Ran into a little rough weather and were tossed around for 2 nights, with cabinets and drawers opening and slamming shut all night-pretty wild!! Of course the Journey was only 30,000 tons and 593 feet versus the Deliziosa at 92,000 tons and 965 feet.;)

Happy Cruising,

tnt10