Just Back from Odyssey

NoVa Mimi

A full review will be forthcoming once we have assimilated into the real world again. We had a wonderful time each and every day of the 2 weeks we were onboard! This was our first cruise on Seabourn and now there is absolutely no going back 😀 We met some wonderful new friends that we hope to someday cruise again with. I will scan the Heralds and daily menus when time permits as well as write my review with pics. Any questions, please ask away and thank you to all that helped me so much prior to our cruise!

NoVa Mimi - really glad you enjoyed your cruise. When you have 'come back down to earth' could you please let us know who the current staff are? Captain, Maitre de, Cruise Director etc? They may well change by the time we board in July but maybe not.

Many thanks

Glad to hear you enjoyed your cruise. Also looking forward to reading more details, as there have not been many reports on CC recently, and things have been slightly 'off' for a while (staffing problems) so it will be good to hear if you found staff to be friendly, experienced and efficient, as they usually are.

NoVa Mimi - really glad you enjoyed your cruise. When you have 'come back down to earth' could you please let us know who the current staff are? Captain, Maitre de, Cruise Director etc? They may well change by the time we board in July but maybe not.

Many thanks

Techno123, the Captains, there was a different one each of the two weeks, were Captain Stig Betten and Captain and Captain David Bathgate. The cruise Director was Ross Roberts, Maitre de I will have to check my notes on.