Inside room above Buena Vista Theatre

Waves34

Has anyone stayed in one of these rooms, how bad is it? Booked a year ago and really want to stay on higher floors,hoping after PIF date comes some others may open. I will be packing ear plugs just in case. Thanks!!

Unless I missed it, you don't say which ship. We've been in this area on the Magic--no problems at all. Yes, there are some late night movies, but the ceiling is well sound proofed and we heard nothing from below. We did have an issue with the snoring guy next door....or maybe it was a gal. That was quite horrible and the walls between the cabins were not well sound proofed. Next time, I'll just ring his/her cabin and wake the occupants.:)

Yes it is the Magic, sorry. We are right over it to but I did know this when I booked. I will still take ear plugs just in case [emoji42] and not worry as much if I can't move our room. Thanks so much for your reply!!

Yes it is the Magic, sorry. We are right over it to but I did know this when I booked. I will still take ear plugs just in case [emoji42] and not worry as much if I can't move our room. Thanks so much for your reply!!

from looking at the deck plans, I would think that 6601-6613 would suffer the worse experience from the bass as they are above the stage where the sub woofers are, and 6101-6113 less so, being further away, for the insides.

Have you looked at any reviews for these Staterooms?

ex techie

We are 6609....if anyone is to hear noise it is going to be us, and we're there for 8 nights!! I have read mixed reviews for rooms in that area.

I think you are going into it with the right attitude of mixed reviews, and I will still take ear plugs just in case [emoji42] and not worry as much if I can't move our room.

Movies stop around midnight from recent Nav's and start around 8:30am so not really anti social hours.

ex techie