Fun Shops online order question

momof4girls

I was placing an order today for a few items for our upcoming cruise. When I clicked submit, it took awhile, and then I got an email confirmation (while the mouse was still spinning). Eventually that page gave me the “an error occurred while processing your order” message. However, I have a confirmation email, my gift cards are now empty, and my cc has a small charge for the remaining balance.

Anyone else had this happen?

If you received the email confirmation then it went through. It was probably a browser error. This happens quite often when switching screens.

I always print out any Funshop confirmations. One time I ordered two bottles of liquor and they didn't show up. On the second day I went to Guest Services and they said there was no record of the purchase. Luckily I had the printed confirmation. It took one more day but I received the liquor. We brought most of it home. We could not drink that much in four days. Well.......... we could have but chose not to. ;p

Take care and enjoy!

Mike

Sounds like it went through. Do your purchases show under your booking? If not, you can always call the Fun Shops and they can confirm.

I like that they now display all of your excursions and Fun Shop purchases in your cruise details so if your purchase isn't reflected there then I would be on the phone with them.

I was placing an order today for a few items for our upcoming cruise. When I clicked submit, it took awhile, and then I got an email confirmation (while the mouse was still spinning). Eventually that page gave me the “an error occurred while processing your order” message. However, I have a confirmation email, my gift cards are now empty, and my cc has a small charge for the remaining balance.

Anyone else had this happen?

Call them to confirm.