QM2 - New Interior Cabins on Deck 13

mtsublueraider

I've seen a great video of the hallway, but has anyone seen any more of the new cabins on Deck 13? We'll be on board in a few months and are curious to see what they look like. For ours, i just can't quite sync up where the cabin is compared to the door that goes out to the sundeck. There appears to be a door right next to the exterior wall but I'm hoping that's a service entrance! :)

No too sure if you have an account on Facebook ? however, there have been daily posts all this week of 'videos or photos's' on 'Cunard's Corporate Facebook page' of the full remastering in detail. With a live streaming of the 'new refit venues' prior to this weeks crossing.

You know what.... i think i finally see it. Looks like there's a dividing wall between where the interior cabins are and the doors to the balcony rooms. Is that about right? Would love to see inside one!

I get the same impression about the dividing wall. It doesn't show on the deck plan, although for inside cabins on other decks it is clearly indicated that they are set back from the main corridor.