Changing our cruise

Suzez

We have a cruise booked for April 2016 in Europe on Navigator. We are considering changing our booking. Is it easy to change to a different cruise with RSS? Will the price difference be based on the current online prices? Thank you

Just noticed that you are in the U.K. What I wrote below is effective in the United States -- many things are different (especially cancellation fees) in the U.K. So, it is best to talk to Regent or their U.K. representative.

What you will be doing is cancelling a cruise - getting a $200 cancellation fee (unless it has gone up) that will be transferred to your new booking. I mention this so you understand the charge and subsequent credit when you see it.

Yes - the new booking is based on today's pricing.

Edited by Travelcat2
Edited to correct policy due to OP being in the U.K.

Hope you have a good TA as that definitely makes things easier. What you will be doing is cancelling a cruise - getting a $200 cancellation fee (unless it has gone up) that will be transferred to your new booking. I mention this so you understand charge and subsequent credit when you see it. Regent can handle this directly but, as I said, I would rather work through a TA.

Yes - the new booking is based on today's pricing.

Thank you, I did think there would be a cancellation fee. The other cruise is in February, before Navigators refurbishment happens. It is also to The Caribbean, we have not been here before. The difference is about £300-£400 each at the same level of cabin. Then we would need to add on the fee to cancel, say about £140 in my money. I will have the think about this. I like the other cruise, again all new ports to us. But the ship will not have be refurbished. I do like the idea of this :)