Caribbean 2018 Ship deployment

stuart2468

I know its a long way off, and of course its not likely to be known for definite yet, but I'm looking into a Disney/Florida holiday in April 2018, (yes need to start planning early) and i would like to take a cruise after the 7-10 days on Orlando.

Ideally i would love to sail seaside. Does anyone have a rough idea of where she may sail? Will she take over Divina routing? Eastern Caribbean: Nassau/St Thomas/St Marten? & Western: Cozumel/Grand Cayman/Jamaica/Nassau?

I've sailed the eastern one above, on the Allure, and I'm booked onto the Divina western one so would prefer not to do this again.

If this is what is likely to happen, will divina be deployed elsewhere in the Caribbean?

I know its all vague right now..... so just a bit of guidance is all im looking for.

thanks

stu

Edited by stuart2468

I know its a long way off, and of course its not likely to be known for definite yet, but I'm looking into a Disney/Florida holiday in April 2018, (yes need to start planning early) and i would like to take a cruise after the 7-10 days on Orlando.

Ideally i would love to sail seaside. Does anyone have a rough idea of where she may sail? Will she take over Divina routing? Eastern Caribbean: Nassau/St Thomas/St Marten? & Western: Cozumel/Grand Cayman/Jamaica/Nassau?

I've sailed the eastern one above, on the Allure, and I'm booked onto the Divina western one so would prefer not to do this again.

If this is what is likely to happen, will divina be deployed elsewhere in the Caribbean?

I know its all vague right now..... so just a bit of guidance is all im looking for.

thanks

stu

Stu,,,MSC Seaside will be sailing 7 night Eastern and Western Caribbean routes. It has been rumored that MSC Divina will be sailing longer itineraries, 7+ nights, but no mention of itinerary is known right now. I would like to think that late next year we may get a better idea though.

Stu,,,MSC Seaside will be sailing 7 night Eastern and Western Caribbean routes. It has been rumored that MSC Divina will be sailing longer itineraries, 7+ nights, but no mention of itinerary is known right now. I would like to think that late next year we may get a better idea though.

As i thought. May have to think about doing some of those places again then.

Thanks for your thought Mike.

Stu