Paradise cove luau

lbfluffy

i think we may choose this one. I'm just not sure what package to select. There is quite a difference in price.

In my other posts I mentioned our car rental issues. After reading many posts, I'm thinking a bus or Uber to Pearl Harbor then the luau since we need to meet at one of the hotels at 4,

Thanks for your help

i think we may choose this one. I'm just not sure what package to select. There is quite a difference in price.

In my other posts I mentioned our car rental issues. After reading many posts, I'm thinking a bus or Uber to Pearl Harbor then the luau since we need to meet at one of the hotels at 4,

Thanks for your help

We just took the basic luau package this past Feb. We included the transportation for $14 pp and they picked us up opposite the Waikiki Marriot at 4pm and we were at the luau just after 5pm. We were back at 9:30 pm. They have the orchestra type seating in the front of the stage and back a number of rows and also tables on an angle that form into the orchestra.

What they do when you get off the bus at the luau is to take you to your seating area and put your name on a place setting. The key is to be at the front and when they lead you to your seats you will be right at the front of the wing row beside the orchestra sitting.

I would not even think of driving a car to the luau during rush hour. Relax and take the bus.

It was an excellent luau and would not hesitate in doing it again next time.

We just took the basic luau package this past Feb. We included the transportation for $14 pp and they picked us up opposite the Waikiki Marriot at 4pm and we were at the luau just after 5pm. We were back at 9:30 pm. They have the orchestra type seating in the front of the stage and back a number of rows and also tables on an angle that form into the orchestra.

What they do when you get off the bus at the luau is to take you to your seating area and put your name on a place setting. The key is to be at the front and when they lead you to your seats you will be right at the front of the wing row beside the orchestra sitting.

I would not even think of driving a car to the luau during rush hour. Relax and take the bus.

It was an excellent luau and would not hesitate in doing it again next time.

Thank you for the tip.

I'll have to see if the Marriott has a rental agency

I want the car to visit Pearl Harbor