Seabourn Odyssey PH 925 - Location of cabin, noise?

SophieJ17

Looking for anyone who is familiar with the 9th deck on Seabourn Odyssey or has stayed in PH 925: We are booked for our 1st sailing with Seabourn this summer and reserved a penthouse cabin.

As we prefer mid-ship, #925 looked good but after looking at deck plans again, I am concerned about the proximity to the sky bar and potential noise (someone mentioned you can hear the door to the pool deck opening and closing constantly).

We love peace and quiet, and don't want to be disappointed with cabin selection. Maybe this is no big deal but hard to tell from the deck plans. Any information from you would be very much appreciated!

We've sailed with Crystal Serenity in the past, this will be our 1st time with Seabourn.

Thank you!

Looking for anyone who is familiar with the 9th deck on Seabourn Odyssey or has stayed in PH 925: We are booked for our 1st sailing with Seabourn this summer and reserved a penthouse cabin.

As we prefer mid-ship, #925 looked good but after looking at deck plans again, I am concerned about the proximity to the sky bar and potential noise (someone mentioned you can hear the door to the pool deck opening and closing constantly).

We love peace and quiet, and don't want to be disappointed with cabin selection. Maybe this is no big deal but hard to tell from the deck plans. Any information from you would be very much appreciated!

We've sailed with Crystal Serenity in the past, this will be our 1st time with Seabourn.

Thank you!

We were in 925 11/2 years ago. SkyBar was always busy, but heard no noise - no voices, no doors, nothing - and I am sensitive to noise. Only issue - if you can call it that - is the verandah is ever so slightly obscured by a part of the ship. You will enjoy the suite. And only one flight down from Observation Bar.

Sent from my dogs' iPad using TapaBark. Bone Voyage [emoji190]