All inclusive on NCL

Judain

We booked our NCL cruise for September a year in advance before any talk of all inclusive. I am assuming we will not be entitled to the all inclusive so does anyone know how they are managing this? Tacky wristbands for those entitled.??.

NCL has one ship that includes "free unlimited beverages" for all, Norwegian Sky.

If you are booked on another ship but did not book when "unlimited open bar" was an included promotion, or elected a different "free at sea" offer, it will be indicated on your key card which perks you have or don't have.

And what is the source of this "talk" you are hearing? I don't see a single mention of any other NCL ship going "all inclusive" (a term I have never heard NCL use) either on their website on on the NCL boards--which would certainly be exploding with posts if that were the case. Which ship and when are you booked on? If you do a mock "new booking" for the same date are any different offers/perks indicated than what your received at time of booking? If yes I would be having this conversation with your TA or NCL.

We booked our NCL cruise for September a year in advance before any talk of all inclusive. I am assuming we will not be entitled to the all inclusive so does anyone know how they are managing this? Tacky wristbands for those entitled.??.

From what I can tell, the pricing has changed to account for the AI model. I assume it will be handled through the ship card, just like they've been doing with UBP and UDP since they launched them.

And what is the source of this "talk" you are hearing? I don't see a single mention of any other NCL ship going "all inclusive" (a term I have never heard NCL use) either on their website on on the NCL boards--which would certainly be exploding with posts if that were the case.

This is a new offering to passengers from the UK and Europe, who can now only book AI, unless they go through a US agent.

There was an article online a month or so ago about NCL's new all inclusive on bookings I believe from early April. Since then their website reflects this and we has a newsletter in post just this week.

At the time of our booking (going to Hawaii on Pride of America in September) annoyingly not even free at sea was available. When this was offered later, I call the NCL employee we booked with but was told any offers could not be back dated, so no, we couldn't have it! If we were to book cruise now, AI is definitely included in the price...though certainly more than we paid all those months ago.

NCL has one ship that includes "free unlimited beverages" for all, Norwegian Sky.

If you are booked on another ship but did not book when "unlimited open bar" was an included promotion, or elected a different "free at sea" offer, it will be indicated on your key card which perks you have or don't have.

And what is the source of this "talk" you are hearing? I don't see a single mention of any other NCL ship going "all inclusive" (a term I have never heard NCL use) either on their website on on the NCL boards--which would certainly be exploding with posts if that were the case. Which ship and when are you booked on? If you do a mock "new booking" for the same date are any different offers/perks indicated than what your received at time of booking? If yes I would be having this conversation with your TA or NCL.