Seabourn Airport Transfers

Techno123

We have an 8pm flight out of Athens (booked through Seabourn) following our next Seabourn cruise this summer with an airport transfer included.

Last year in Athens we just paid for a transfer to the airport as we had booked an airport hotel. Previously, when we had Seabourn air in Istanbul, they took us on a tour of Istanbul, provided lunch and then took us to the airport.

Can anyone who sailed into Athens last year with Seabourn air please let me know whether it was a direct transfer to the airport or did you get the Acropolis or Acropolis museum tour and lunch included?

Many thanks in advance

In recent times, if your flight is after 3 but before 6 you will be given lunch at a hotel, if after 6 it will be a day room at a hotel, obviously with the necessary transfers. I think the latter is the more likely for you - personally, we have preferred the included lunch!!

I wonder if SB still use the Grande Bretagne; old fashioned and pricey but we loved it, both for staying and a meal in the lobby area, and breakfast on the top floor with lovely views and a fabulous breakfast buffet. It certainly used to be the SB choice of hotel a few years ago.