SIlver Line from Logan Airport to Boston Seaport Hotel

biojeep

Please explain how we use the Silver Line to get from the airport to the Seaport Hotel. Do we use SL1? Where does the bus pick up at the airport? Is it free? Also can you use the Silver Line to get to the cruise terminal from the hotel?

Look at the MBTA website and pick direction by landmark Pick any Logan terminal and the Black Falcon is under Ferry (you exit at Dry Dock Ave) http://www.mbta.com I think from Logan to the city (silver line 1) is free. When you change to Silver Line 2 you will need to pay. I've not done this trip but I live in the Boston suburbs and the directions on the mbta site make sense.

SL1 buses pick up outside each terminal. It is free from Logan inbound. Get off at the World Trade Center stop. Take the SL2 bus from WTC to Drydock Ave/Design Center to get to the cruise terminal. SL2 will be $2 each.

Sorry. I am cruising in Alaska. Airport to Seaport hotel - take the Silver Line at the airport from the arrivals level (terminals A-E - one level at terminal E) to World Trade outdoor street stop. Walk in the direction the bus is going to the traffic light at the corner, cross the street, and the Seaport entrance will be straight ahead on Seaport Lane.

Thanks 138east for the info. I am sure you are enjoying Alaska. We have cruised there twice & can't wait to return. I wanted to go back there this year but my wife wants to go to the East coast. Last Alaskan trip we rented a car & drove for a week after our cruise. Best trip we ever took.