Clearwater and cooper's Island Nature Reserve

Koolaid33

I wanted to see if any one has been here and how it was? I also was wondering how you got there? Some older post said you had to walk a ways but some of the bus maps show number 6 going right by it. I was looking for something a little different than tobacco bay.

I wanted to see if any one has been here and how it was? I also was wondering how you got there? Some older post said you had to walk a ways but some of the bus maps show number 6 going right by it. I was looking for something a little different than tobacco bay.

The #6 does not run often. I advise taking a taxi. But if you have more patience than I have take the bus. I got tired of waiting for the bus, the times on the schedule are a general guide. Don't count on the bus showing up when indicated. So I am not sure where the bus stop was. If you are at the Dockyard take a ferry to St. George's then the taxi. Sometimes there has been a shuttle service to St. David from St. George but no reports if there is this year and when they did have it there were some complaints about long waits for it to show up when people wanted to return. For return they might have to call up from Clearwater for one.

Edited by Charles4515