Copenhagen Airport

Danish Viking or others....

We just got through our arrival at Copenhagen's airport. That place is huge and difficult to navigate. We came in on SAS and had considerable trouble finding the baggage area. we thought we were following the signs, but got lost anyway.

Could someone familiar with the airport give us newbees some tips on how to navigate our way around the airport_

Thanks

Sue

Could someone familiar with the airport give us newbees some tips on how to navigate our way around the airport
Follow any signs you can see for arrivals, baggage claim, and/or exit (or some variation of those words). Surely this is the same in every airport around the world?

Sue, I'm not sure why you encountered a problem finding you way through the airport. We flew into the Copenhagen airport on SAS last month and had no difficulties finding baggage claim, the Metro, etc. The Copenhagen Airport seemed pretty small and easy-to-navigate compared to some other airports we've been in, even in the U.S.

I'm afraid I can't give any tips to help you navigate your return visit (we didn't have any problems with that either).