Blue Safari Splash 3 Island Tour

fishman620

My wife and I are thinking of taking the Blue Safari Splash 3 Island Tour because it goes to 3 differnet places to snorkel and you get to see planes @ Maho Beach. Has anyone done this tour, it gets good reviews on tripadvisor.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I emailed them a few times and no answer...

I mentioned this to Kirstine last week and she wasn't aware of any problems with their email, but she would look again. Were you using their gmail address or filling our the web contact form? I would suggest trying again with their gmail address from their web site as they have always been responsive.

We had a great outing with Capt Al and mate Sean to Anguilla. A great lunch at Roy's Bayside Grill.

We just came back from our cruise and went with Blue Safari for our excursion. We chose the 3 island Tour. The was a fabulous day. We were greeted at the spot they told us to go to. Was a little hard to find. Then we set out on our boat with about 16 people and our captain for an adventure. We first stopped and snorkeled to find some green turtles and got some great pictures. Then we went to a beach and waded to shore to walk around and swim. There was a shop to buy some things or a bathroom if needed and some green lizards to see. Then we got back in the boat and went to another location. Went snorkeling to see some great different colored fish. This is a fast boat and was lots of fun traveling to each location. We then went and ate at the Rainbow room. We chose the Mahi and it was delicious. Then it was back to the ship with a short stop for a swim in the warm waters. The day was 6 hours long and we had such a good time. Our captain dropped us off at the cruise pier which was so nice. I recommend this excursion and next time on St Matreen we will do the other excursion they have.

• 2 months later...

How do you get a hold of this company. I have been trying for 2 weeks and have received no response. I have emailed them numerous times, posted on their FB page and also sent them a FB message. Are they still in business?

We just came back from our cruise and went with Blue Safari for our excursion. We chose the 3 island Tour. The was a fabulous day. We were greeted at the spot they told us to go to. Was a little hard to find. Then we set out on our boat with about 16 people and our captain for an adventure. We first stopped and snorkeled to find some green turtles and got some great pictures. Then we went to a beach and waded to shore to walk around and swim. There was a shop to buy some things or a bathroom if needed and some green lizards to see. Then we got back in the boat and went to another location. Went snorkeling to see some great different colored fish. This is a fast boat and was lots of fun traveling to each location. We then went and ate at the Rainbow room. We chose the Mahi and it was delicious. Then it was back to the ship with a short stop for a swim in the warm waters. The day was 6 hours long and we had such a good time. Our captain dropped us off at the cruise pier which was so nice. I recommend this excursion and next time on St Matreen we will do the other excursion they have.

What other excursion do they offer?