Orlando excursion

Our departure flights just got changed from 11:30 AM to 3:30 PM so now I have to find something to do with the GD's (5&3). The only ship excursion that will work is the Air Boat. Anybody done this and would it be to intense for a 3 yoa?

I would call the airline and get another flight...that's WAY too long to kill time! If they change your flight by more than 90 mins...you can cancel and rebook without penalty. Even with an excursion , you will be at the airport for HOURS!

Our departure flights just got changed from 11:30 AM to 3:30 PM so now I have to find something to do with the GD's (5&3). The only ship excursion that will work is the Air Boat. Anybody done this and would it be to intense for a 3 yoa?

I am sure they would enjoy it. Everyone will get earphones to wear because it is quite noisy. They will be able to see alligators swimming.

I would call the airline and get another flight...that's WAY too long to kill time! If they change your flight by more than 90 mins...you can cancel and rebook without penalty. Even with an excursion , you will be at the airport for HOURS!

I thought about that, but the connecting flight to Sacramento is the same. So it's either spend three extra hours at Orlando or sitting in CLT airport. Currently it's only an hour layover at CLT so that's good.

I am sure they would enjoy it. Everyone will get earphones to wear because it is quite noisy. They will be able to see alligators swimming.

Thanks, the 3 yoa is a daredevil so I am thinking she will be OK with it. We will discuss it at family dinner on Saturday. I just got the two GD's a large RCCL brochure each and they have been devouring it.