Gym headphone jack

lbfluffy

I have headphones that can be plugged into a jack. Does the gym on the crown have a place to plug in the cord so I can watch tv? My headphones are wireless too, but they are with use on my phone music. They are new, just want to make sure they will work on the cardio equipment. Thanks.

I have headphones that can be plugged into a jack. Does the gym on the crown have a place to plug in the cord so I can watch tv? My headphones are wireless too, but they are with use on my phone music. They are new, just want to make sure they will work on the cardio equipment. Thanks.[/quote

Are you talking about the treadmills? They have small TV screens attached and yes, they have a headset jack.

I have headphones that can be plugged into a jack. Does the gym on the crown have a place to plug in the cord so I can watch tv? My headphones are wireless too, but they are with use on my phone music. They are new, just want to make sure they will work on the cardio equipment. Thanks.[/quote

Are you talking about the treadmills? They have small TV screens attached and yes, they have a headset jack.

Yes treadmill and elliptical too