Current Triumph Info ?

Jana60

Is there anyone who has recently sailed on Carnival Triumph who has the current fun times or can tell me what entertainment was available in the evenings on the 4 & 5 day cruises? Do they still have the live band playing with the shows? Do they have karaoke every day? Also have you heard about any intent to change the triumph to the playlist productions like on the other ships. I like the old band and shows and I'm hoping that they continue to have the band and lots of karaoke by the time I sail in February! Also if they still have the live band do you remember what the band leaders name was? I'm wondering if it's the same band as the last time I sailed on triumph. They were great!

Just got off Triumph today. They just introduced all new singers and dancers last night so don't think they are going to playlist productions anytime soon. They still have live band with 8 musicians. On our 5 day, it was all shows with live band, singers and dancers. The show with the scheduled magician was canceled (and replaced with singer/ dancer show) because they said ship was too rocky for performance but I think it is because our scheduled stop in Progresso was canceled (due to high winds) and magician wasn't able to board ship. They did have karaoke - not sure if it was every day.

That's great! I love the old band and I cruise for the shows, the karaoke, and the ocean. Unless I'm going to a place I've never been before like when I went to Europe or Alaska I'm really only interested in enjoying entertainment and enjoying the Ocean.