Navigator..Promenade stateroom#6307

Luckynana

Just booked this room for our January cruise. I was hoping for the deck 7, but it was totally booked, so we are on deck 6. I looked on the sticky to see if anyone had listed this room, but did not see any of the Promenade rooms.

Has anyone stayed in this room..6307? Any comments about it? Thanks:)

I don't remember my exact cabin number but I had a promenade cabin on the Navigator in 2013. I was in the cabin solo and there was plenty of room. It didn't feel like an inside cabin because you could look out the window and see the "city". I loved it.

My DH and I have stayed in Navigator 7259 and 6257. These rooms provide a view onto the promenade and meet our needs. We've found them to be quiet and provide us with an adequate amount of storage. We will be in another promenade room during Thanksgiving week on Liberty.

Thank you Deedee85 and doublej for your comments. We are looking forward to our new experience staying in our Promenade stateroom. Glad to hear it has enough storage space and are sure we will be enjoying our view from the roI'm!:) While on the Independence watching the parades on the crowded Promenade, we saw many people watching from their rooms.:D

Thank you again!

We stayed in 6297 on Explorer (a sister ship), and loved the room. We have booked 6297 for our next cruise on Navigator. We enjoyed being just one deck up from the Promenade, and never noticed any noise from that deck.

• 3 weeks later...

We had 6307 on Navigator recently, and probably would not select it again. Have had promenade cabins on decks 7 and 8 in the past, and would stay in higher level center promenade cabin again.

Pros- close to elevator and quick one flight down to promenade

Cons - not a quiet cabin location. You will hear the live music in Bolero's a few decks down from your cabin. Bolero's had live music every night until at least midnight, some nights went later (depends upon crowd I believe).

The location of 6307 is above Guest Services, as it appears on the ship's map. However, it is also above the open staircase leading down to lower levels. So you will hear the music as there is no barrier/floor space between that end of the promenade and the end cabins. If you are planning to be up and about late, or if noise does not bother your ability to sleep, this will not be an issue.