Magic

mrmet1986

Can't believe we're finally going to have a Disney cruise. Before we book can someone give me a tip on a room. I have a family of 5 3 being small children. Can we book an inside cabin or do we need a suite ? I ask because we usually sail ncl or carnival and there is no rooms for 5 too often

On the Magic and Wonder, only cat 4s and concierge suites will sleep 5. However, you can book connecting cabins--this is sometimes less costly than a cat 4. The connecting cabins have an interior door between them which your stateroom host can prop open. You must BOOK one adult in each cabin, but DCL doesn't care who sleeps where. It also gives you 2 closets, 2 bathrooms, 2 TVs, etc. as well as a place for mom to hang out while little people nap. Unfortunately, you pay adult rates for the first 2 people in each cabin.

You have to price it for the cruise dates you want. SOMETIMES 2 interior rooms can be less costly, other times, the cat 4s will be less.

The Dream and Fantasy have cabins in many categories that will sleep 5 (they learned that guests want this!)

Edited by moki'smommy

Not to get technical but two rooms would equal four bathrooms since Magic has split baths.

I was on Magic in Janury mrmet1986 with a group of nine including 2.5 yr, 1.5 yr and 6 months (only the 2.5 was mine). If you have any questions beyond the one you've asked please let me know.