Cabanas open in alaska on Noordam

cruz chic

This is more a question of curiosity then anything. I'm wondering if the cabanas are open in alaska. I have no intension of booking an alaska cruise but I'd just like to know. I love the cabanas but I can't imagine wanting one in Alaska. Thx for any help.

Edited by cruz chic

This is more a question of curiosity then anything. I'm wondering if the cabanas are open in alaska. I have no intension of booking an alaska cruise but I'd just like to know. I love the cabanas but I can't imagine wanting one in Alaska. Thx for any help.

I saw one being used on our recent Noordam cruise where the temps were in the 70s when we left Vancouver.

There were sunbathers on the Sea Day after leaving Vancouver. The weather was beautiful for the 11 days we were on, including the first Alaskan cruise of the season for the Noordam. Crew News reported great weather the following week also.

I did take a peak as we were in-transit and got back on the ship before the embarking passengers, and some of the cabanas had their table set up with glasses and silverware.

Edited by kjw869

I saw one being used on our recent Noordam cruise where the temps were in the 70s when we left Vancouver.

There were sunbathers on the Sea Day after leaving Vancouver. The weather was beautiful for the 11 days we were on, including the first Alaskan cruise of the season for the Noordam. Crew News reported great weather the following week also.

I did take a peak as we were in-transit and got back on the ship before the embarking passengers, and some of the cabanas had their table set up with glasses and silverware.

Thx for the info. I bet the weather was better in Alaska then on my Canada New England cruise. It was ridiculously cold:eek:.

Crew News reported what the prices were for their Noordam cruises they just got off.

I'll try and find the thread.

Thx KK, I saw the thread. I wasn't sure if he quoted those prices because someone asked of if they were open. I asked on that thread but my question was ignored.