Too late to add services?

Jsrbrown

We sail Saturday. The MSC website will not allow us to add additional services (Internet, beverage, excursions). Will I still be able to purchase the 18 ticket beverage package on-board? Internet? If I call MSC tomorrow will they be able to add these things? Also, will I be charged an additional 15% fee if I add on board?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by Jsrbrown

We sail Saturday. The MSC website will not allow us to add additional services (Internet, beverage, excursions). Will I still be able to purchase the 18 ticket beverage package on-board? Internet? If I call MSC tomorrow will they be able to add these things? Also, will I be charged an additional 15% fee if I add on board?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

You have until 4 days prior to your embarkation date to add, delete or make changes to your excursions or add-ons for your sailing. You'll still be able to purchase those items listed once onboard but you will pay the additional gratuity for the drink vouchers,,, you can read the terms and conditions here:https://www.msccruisesusa.com/en-us/Already-Booked/Cruise-Upgrade/Terms-Conditions-Excursions-Special-Services.aspx