Another newbie question

tigger54

My husband and I have the Fantastica package for our first MSC cruise next month. We have the drink vouchers. When we use a voucher for a drink, will they take our sail and sign card? Also will we have to sign a receipt for each voucher we use like we do on Carnival? Also

Can I use one of my vouchers to buy someone else a drink if I want to? Lastly, if I don't use all of my vouchers, can I use them on my next MSC cruise?

Thank you

When we were on the Divina back in Dec. Yes, they did still need our sail card (I believe we also signed), and yes, we could buy drinks for others. And yes, you can save vouchers for a future cruise...to the best of my knowledge. We have a few left we are bringing on the Seaside with us in March...so I guess I'll find out for sure then. :)

My husband and I have the Fantastica package for our first MSC cruise next month. We have the drink vouchers. When we use a voucher for a drink, will they take our sail and sign card? I believe they will need your card as you have to sign for your drink

Also will we have to sign a receipt for each voucher we use like we do on Carnival? Yes and you will sign for a drink of value $(€)0.00

Also can I use one of my vouchers to buy someone else a drink if I want to? Yes you can

Lastly, if I don't use all of my vouchers, can I use them on my next MSC cruise? No they are only valid for the cruise they have been purchased/provided for

Thank you

hope this helps

Pete

Just off the Divina, we found that at some bars you signed for your beverage and at others you did not, however you always gave your 'sign and sale' card.

Anyone can use the coupons(s) you received. (At the Muster Drill the guy beside us gave us a whole booklet as he was in the Yacht Club and said he didn't need it.)

About using coupons on a future cruise - probably not intended to be used on another cruise but it has worked for us - we sailed in April and again this month and were able to use unused coupons - always worth saving - with 4,000 plus cruisers the auditors are not going to sift through all of the coupons that are stapled to a receipt to see if they are connected to a particular date.

My husband and I have the Fantastica package for our first MSC cruise next month. We have the drink vouchers. When we use a voucher for a drink, will they take our sail and sign card? Also will we have to sign a receipt for each voucher we use like we do on Carnival? Also

Can I use one of my vouchers to buy someone else a drink if I want to? Lastly, if I don't use all of my vouchers, can I use them on my next MSC cruise?

Thank you

Most of the time you don't sign and yes you can use your vouchers as you please. Not use able on your next cruise.