found flights - Can I safely make a 10am flight from SXM

tbmrt

You can request to be one of first off the ship, which a couple weeks ago was 7:45 am. If they have enough golf carts to get you to the luggage area from the pier it will make it easier, if not, its about a 10 minute walk.

The cab ride took about 25 minutes, but if you can get your own cab (not one that is waiting to fill up) and if they take the new bridge it should be less than 20 minutes and don't worry about the drawbridge.

It will then depend upon check-in and security. We had Delta Sky Priority so no line but the American Air and other airlines looked to be about a 30 to 45 minute wait. Security only took about 15 minutes (3 stops along the way) but we were at the front of the rush and then not too long of a walk inside the terminal.

We could have made a 10:30 flight but we were not trying to hustle hard like you will have to. Just a matter of comfort. If you want to spend your last bit of a vacation scurrying through a Carib airport then sure, but it is not like coming into Miami or Port Everglades from a cruise to catch a morning flight.

Good luck

Cheers

You should be able to but to be fine. I would book a ship transfer to the airport. A couple of years ago we took an 8:45am flight out of Barbados. I called the Windstar office and they recommended the ship transfer which I do not usually do. We and 3 other couples were off the ship as soon as it docked and passed immigration - a van was waiting for us and we had no problems.