december transatlantic

namwicha

Booked a 26 day transatlantic/Caribbean cruise for December on the Deliziosa. Love longer cruises but first cruise with Costa. Originates in Italy. While I understand there are many entertainment options, sometimes I like to unwind in my cabin and watch some TV. Question: programing on TV- is there any English language programing? Likewise, when movies are shown are they in English? Subtitles? Does anyone have any experience with these transatlantic cruises? Thanks in advance.

Booked a 26 day transatlantic/Caribbean cruise for December on the Deliziosa. Love longer cruises but first cruise with Costa. Originates in Italy. While I understand there are many entertainment options, sometimes I like to unwind in my cabin and watch some TV. Question: programing on TV- is there any English language programing? Likewise, when movies are shown are they in English? Subtitles? Does anyone have any experience with these transatlantic cruises? Thanks in advance.

I am on the same cruise out of Venice. 27 November to Fort Lauderdale. There is some English language programming but not a huge variety. If there is a movie on the English station it will be in English.

We have done 3 Costa Transatlantics and find the best solution is to download entertainment on to our iPads before we leave home.

Caryl

Hi Caspall,

Sounds like you are an expert on the transatlantic Costa style. Do they do anything differently for the Transatlantic? number of dress up nights (on 15 night cruise)? special prices on anything like drinks packages for instance? We are doing a transatlantic back to europe in April and gathering as much info as possible. We have travelled with Costa before but only standard cruises.

Edited by jerseylily