Divina Embarkation Lunch

nautica34

The buffet is the only dining venue open for lunch on embarkation day. :)

Sorry, this is a marginally related question. We are on our first MSC cruise(on the Divina) in a few weeks. The departure is listed as 7:00, and we reserved a room in the Yacht Club. What time would the ship open for boarding? I was hoping sometime before 1:00, but we are used to 4:00 Carnival departures from Miami. Thanks for any advice.

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry, this is a marginally related question. We are on our first MSC cruise(on the Divina) in a few weeks. The departure is listed as 7:00, and we reserved a room in the Yacht Club. What time would the ship open for boarding? I was hoping sometime before 1:00, but we are used to 4:00 Carnival departures from Miami. Thanks for any advice.

I have read as early as noon. We just printed our tickets and we have a 2PM board time.

This is a separate discussion that has been discussed earlier but since you are in the Yacht club you will follow the boarding guidelines for the Yacht club and not general boarding. We were in the yacht Club and checked in at the White tent. Was taken to the reception lounge by a butler and turned over to the reception desk, checked in, drank some champagne and met other Yacht club and Cruise Critic members. After a short time we were taken to our cabin by another butler, drop off our carry on baggage and then was taken to Le Muse for Lunch. Had to find our way back to our cabin but I could have called the concierge and have them send a butler to show us the way back to our cabin.

Go early, be prepared to be spoiled and listen to all the tricks the Butlers can tell you about for your cruise.

Edited by CarolnLarry

• 4 months later...