Suite 802 or 803

wire

I notice on the 3 odyssey ships that suite 802 and 803 have a slightly different configuration then other suites. The Seabourn website indicates the sq footage is the same as other suites but the deck plan seems to show that they are smaller. I also notice the veranda is under an overhang, possibly the bridge.

I'm finding very limited reviews of these suites. Can someone who stayed in either suite give us a review of the layout and perhaps a comparison to the other 'regular' suites. Where is the closet located? Also, what do you think of the veranda: configuration, layout, privacy, etc?

Thanks in advance. Any pictures would be appreciated.

We stayed in 802 on the Odyssey a couple of years ago, and it suited us just fine. The layout may have been a little different to other cabins, but nothing too drastic. As you enter the suite the bathroom is immediately on your right. The closet is slightly further on, on the left. All perfectly appointed. We were not directly under the bridge overhang, and I didn't have an impression that it blocked daylight or caused any other issues: of course you were very visible to the crew of you were on your balcony during sail away but I'm sure thy had more pressing issues to deal with than worry about who is or isn't on their balcony! 817232e74581ae404913b5d9d67af188.jpg4e1ae8587553c58d4348a3fcdb189ddc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you Scott1sh, very helpful.

We were allocated 802 on an up coming cruise but had trouble visualizing it after reading the few reviews we could find. We were concerned it might be smaller or was missing components found in other suites. Just a couple more questions. Where is the door located that adjoins suite 800 to make them connecting suites ? And is there a small vanity with power plugs in the entrance hall, like the other cabins have ?

Thanks again.

The connecting door is actually outside the suite in a small shared vestibule with the owners cabin. The facilities are exactly the same as the other suites. My wife who shared 802 with our daughter actually preferred the layout as the closet was slightly squarer than the normal suites. But to reiterate exactly the same size and no problem with the bridge overhang.

Edited by wickaz