Bowl games on Oasis

Hubby doesn't want to miss the Orange Bowl 12/30 Michigan vs Florida State. Where would be the best place to watch, if any- but please say there IS a place :)

We are just off the Oasis today and I wanted to give you our experience with college football. The only college conference playoff games that were shown this past weekend were those that were airing on ABC or ESPN (the MAC and ACC championship games). Games that were on CBS or Fox - SEC, Big 10 and PAC12 championship games - were not shown anywhere on board. We saw several Alabama fans huddled around an iPad streaming their game vs. Florida yesterday.

We are just off the Oasis today and I wanted to give you our experience with college football. The only college conference playoff games that were shown this past weekend were those that were airing on ABC or ESPN (the MAC and ACC championship games). Games that were on CBS or Fox - SEC, Big 10 and PAC12 championship games - were not shown anywhere on board. We saw several Alabama fans huddled around an iPad streaming their game vs. Florida yesterday.

Oh boy..... well the Orange Bowl is on ESPN and I have an iPad if all else fails we will buy streaming..... thanks for the heads up!

Don't know about College games but on Serenade, the Lead Bartender was able to get all NFL games in the Castle & Pub.

These were on CBS, FOX, and NBC. These channels are not available in our cabins or normally on other TV's. I believe if you work with one of the Lead Bartenders (Not an Officer), you may be able to make it happen.