Max luggage size to carry-on NCL Epic

TDHNJ

My wife and I, along with another couple, will be on next week's NCL Epic out of Rome. My question is - we will not get to port until around 3:30 (ship scheduled to leave at 7:00) and are wondering if we can carry-on our luggage (28x19x14) or will it have to be checked with the porter? Thanks for your reply in advance.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Forums mobile app

Will it fit thru airport-sized x-ray scanner for security screening ?? 19" might be just too wide as the 28" length isn't the main concern - it's probably quite heavy and you will have to lift it up and down.

via Nexus 5X on Nougat 7.1.2 using Tapatalk, VPN secured.

A 28" back would go through the x-ray airport scanner. But how many bags would you have and would you really want to keep them around until you can get inside your room? I'm sorry for poking and well being nosey mosey. But that'd tire you out before you even leave port. on well Day 1, of well you know, knowing and finding out where you are, the drill (I can't remember how many I've been through and gone huh it'd still be the same, just different ship and crew But that's me), then dinner, then whatever you wish to do as soon as your cruise and vacation starts/goes/begins in open sea. I mean. We carry on a back pack a piece and a 21 inch four wheeler, and just wait for the others to be sent up. For myself and my daughter. Each a back pack and a 21" four wheeler light weight suitcase. But then wait for others to show up. Less stressful. But then again, umm, we have the white canes/blind canes to help us out, they priority our bags, then us through lines and on to the ship. If I told you the other reason why they do so, it's because both myself and my daughter are travel agents. So they kinda suck up, Because they know we are doing work for people, and my daughter is writing an article for whatever magazine wishes her to.

But for me? To you? Let them take care of your bags. You got your stateroom, and floor number, and well you do know your names. (Sorry had to put that there for a little giggle) let it be a vacation and have them take your big bags, and you keep on you a back pack, and then a 19-21inch four wheeler. Might be easier for you. And hey, relax a bit. That's cruising for you. ^^v

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app