Epic question - are there plug sockets near the beds on balcony cabins?

DeeandNatalie

We won't be on the Epic until April but we've been on plenty of cruise ships and have never had an outlet near the bed. We've traveled with a CPAP for almost 40 years and just keep an extension cord permanently in the case. I can't tell you how many times we've needed it in a bed & breakfast, in Europe, in just about everywhere except US hotels which usually have an outlet by the bed. By the way, if you use distilled water in your CPAP you can call the special needs department and they will have a gallon waiting in your room.

Edited by okeytaco

The closest outlet is probably in the sink area next to the bed. The other outlets are on and below (inside a cabinet) the desk area which is across from the bed. So, yes, extension cord. Even though I've been on Epic balcony or mini-suite 4 times, I'll double check my response. Memory doesn't always serve me well. I guess my memory worked correctly --this time!

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

Edited by Rhea98

We won't be on the Epic until April but we've been on plenty of cruise ships and have never had an outlet near the bed. We've traveled with a CPAP for almost 40 years and just keep an extension cord permanently in the case. I can't tell you how many times we've needed it in a bed & breakfast, in Europe, in just about everywhere except US hotels which usually have an outlet by the bed. By the way, if you use distilled water in your CPAP you can call the special needs department and they will have a gallon waiting in your room.

I agree. We do that too.

I use a CPAP now, and wanted to know if I have to bring an extension cord or are there power sockets anywhere near the head of the bed?

OK - just off EPIC and the power point are the other end of the bed the other side of the cabin.

6 foot may be enough but I used a 3metre extension lead.