Escape - H5

js

Hi. Ill be on the Escape next summer. I currently see lots of cabins available. Is there one cabin thats better than the other with the H5s? I know I want to be on Deck 17.

Thank you so much!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If its available, the Deluxe Spa Haven is probably the best Haven cabin for 2/3 people. VERY slight down side is its on 16, but the balcony is over sized and a much larger stateroom for about the same price as an H5.

As for H5s, as long as its on 17 they're all about the same. I probably wouldn't pick 17128 as its right by the entrance.

If its available, the Deluxe Spa Haven is probably the best Haven cabin for 2/3 people. VERY slight down side is its on 16, but the balcony is over sized and a much larger stateroom for about the same price as an H5.

As for H5s, as long as its on 17 they're all about the same. I probably wouldn't pick 17128 as its right by the entrance.

Thank you. Ill see how much more the Haven Spa is but the H5 is already pushing it. We just added this trip for next summer for my 50th for just dh and me and I really love being right in the Haven.

My currect cabin is 17716. I am just worried about the Haven Restaurant on same side a deck above although Im not right under Haven Restaurant. Would you change cabins?

Thanks.

Edited by js

I just looked at the price for the Haven Spa Suite and it is $300 less than the H5.

The Deluxe Spa Haven Balcony is sold out for my July sailing.

Would you still change? I have to think about if $300 is worth my leaving Haven area. If I get the Spa Haven and not on Deck 17 then I will have to make sure I use the spa as well as Haven and Im paying double over a balcony for Haven ammenities.

Thanks for the now confusion lol

I am one on here that doesnt get the reason why people still purchase Vibe passes when in Haven. We were just on the Breakaway in Haven and there were many kids and they were for the most part well behaved. Some would be in the hot tubs for hours but it really didnt bother us I guess. My kids are 22 and 18 so maybe its because I have kids, not sure.

Now I wonder what I should do.

I just looked at the price for the Haven Spa Suite and it is $300 less than the H5.

The Deluxe Spa Haven Balcony is sold out for my July sailing.

Would you still change? I have to think about if $300 is worth my leaving Haven area. If I get the Spa Haven and not on Deck 17 then I will have to make sure I use the spa as well as Haven and Im paying double over a balcony for Haven ammenities.

Thanks for the now confusion lol

I am one on here that doesnt get the reason why people still purchase Vibe passes when in Haven. We were just on the Breakaway in Haven and there were many kids and they were for the most part well behaved. Some would be in the hot tubs for hours but it really didnt bother us I guess. My kids are 22 and 18 so maybe its because I have kids, not sure.

Now I wonder what I should do.

Haha! Glad I could help :-) The Deluxe Spa Haven is one deck below The Haven, just a quick walk upstairs. We sailed in an aft suite on deck 9 and still used The Haven quite a bit. Not as much as if we were on 16 or 17, but we used the pool, lounge, and restaurant several times a day. I also agree about Vibe, but those who do purchase it do so because there are absolutely no children allowed.