Onboard Preziosa right now - yacht club

kimmy_bos

Loved the yacht club food, drink and poolDidn't think too much of the butler service though. We are loyal to royal and most likely will be going back to them but was fab to try something new. Personally we would not sail

Msc again unless we were in the yacht club as found the ship incredibly busy outside the yacht club and did not find the kids programme up to scratch.

Alexander Gutierrez? I had him as a butler the week before your cruise. I actually liked him a lot :-). He was great with our kids. But it is a question of perspective I guess, maybe you had better experiences with different butlers!?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The think the Butler service is great on MSC, I personally don't want them following me everywhere I go waiting to do something for me (some people expect this I think) but didn't hesitate when asked to bring more drinks to the cabin or organise food etc, or anything else for that matter.

The key is that the cabin was kept up to scratch, stocked up and clean when not in the room, waiting for your return. And yes it's busy, noisy outside of YC that's why you book it, relaxing in the peace and quiet with great service. A think a few quick words to the concierge could have made your experience a whole lot better. Shame really as it has now put you off sailing MSC again.

I think royal is for you.

The think the Butler service is great on MSC, I personally don't want them following me everywhere I go waiting to do something for me (some people expect this I think) but didn't hesitate when asked to bring more drinks to the cabin or organise food etc, or anything else for that matter.

The key is that the cabin was kept up to scratch, stocked up and clean when not in the room, waiting for your return. And yes it's busy, noisy outside of YC that's why you book it, relaxing in the peace and quiet with great service. A think a few quick words to the concierge could have made your experience a whole lot better. Shame really as it has now put you off sailing MSC again.

I think royal is for you.

I completely agree stealthy - it was nice to try something new but given our personal

Preferences royal is our line.

Our cabin was not always made up in a tomh manner and when travelling with a 4 year old and 6 month old this was tricky to

Handle - especially after dinner with 2 tired girls. But as you say we didn't mention it and perhaps should have.