Non-US passengers - Divina

CruisingMom77

Hello, We are from Canada and we are booked on a Caribbean cruise on MSC Divina next April. When adding our personal information to our booking on the MSC website I could not enter our Canadian postal code. Their default setting is a US zip code. I called MSC, and the agent was able to override it and add our postal code to our booking. Now I am wondering if I will have any issues when completing the online check in. Did any of you experience issues with this when doing the online check in?

Edited by CruisingMom77

We are from New Brunswick, check in was easy but you can only print your documents 20 days before cruise. In case your booked a balcony, the aft balconies are the same price. We had booked fantastica balcony and chose the aft facing for the same price. Check it out...

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We are in Ontario, just did our check in last week. The only time the postal code was a problem was if I tried to update our passenger information in that section on the booking itself, it wouldn't let me save it. But,the actual web check in was ok. The postal code was already populated from our info, so I didn't have to put it in, and it accepted the one that was there. You should be ok if the agent already put it in for you on the booking.

I was able to book online, when I went to the global sites I was able to click on Canada, and although most of the form was still in reference to the U.S, it accepted my postal code without a problem. So I assume online check in would be similar.

We are in Ontario, just did our check in last week. The only time the postal code was a problem was if I tried to update our passenger information in that section on the booking itself, it wouldn't let me save it. But,the actual web check in was ok. The postal code was already populated from our info, so I didn't have to put it in, and it accepted the one that was there. You should be ok if the agent already put it in for you on the booking.

This is what made me curious as I was updating our personal info on our booking. The postal code had already been added by an agent. It did not let me save the new info but when I deleted the postal code and saved whatever I added it let me save it. When I went back, the postal code was still there. Thank you for your response. It made me feel better that you had experienced the same issue with the postal code but online check in was an easy breeze. We are from Ontario, too.

This is what made me curious as I was updating our personal info on our booking. The postal code had already been added by an agent. It did not let me save the new info but when I deleted the postal code and saved whatever I added it let me save it. When I went back, the postal code was still there. Thank you for your response. It made me feel better that you had experienced the same issue with the postal code but online check in was an easy breeze. We are from Ontario, too.

No problem! :)

The website can be glitchy. I updated all our passenger info, it looked like it saved, and when I went back it wasn't there. At the same time, I did the web check in but didn't get the message that it was completed (it will say “Thank you (your name) , your Web Check-in was successful. You can edit your information if necessary” if it was successful). I left it alone and did it again later that day, and then it worked. If you have any issues with the check in just leave it and try again later. Or you can always call them and they will help you too.