navigator window cabin on deck 6

sho

I am curious to know what is outside the window of all the category G window cabins on deck 6 (port-side).

Do these cabins look onto the public deck corridor, hence no direct seaview?

Any intrusion, such as noise from people walking up and down the deck corridor, or people peeping through the cabin window?

Edited by sho

The walkway outside is for crew to use to go to the bow, mainly during docking. No passengers are allowed. yes you can see the ocean. IMO, the cabins on deck 5 are a much better choice. They are bigger and have a better ocean view. All are good except 526 (noise from ventilator next door). Also, there is a laundry next to 508 and 509 which my be bothersome.

j

35/491

We booked a Guarantee window cabin when on Navigator 2 years ago. We were allocated 612.

Outside the window was a deck corridor used only by the staff and the only time we saw anyone was when they were cleaning the decks and washing our windows!

Most of the time we had the nets drawn back and this gave us a good view of the sea. We had no trouble with noise.

So if a balcony is not vital to you I would recommend a window suite(and it saves a few penny's) .

I would have no quarms at booking a guarantee cabin with Regent as all are great!.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk