Curtains between bed & couch Escape mini suite?

lostone65

Hello, I am trying to find out if there is a curtain between the bed and couch in a mini suite on the Escape. I can't seem to find the info anywhere. I know the Star had one but honestly don't remember if any of the other ships I have been on had them. From pictures I have seen it doesn't appear there are curtains. Thank you.

Thank you for the response.

My elderly in laws were hoping for a curtain as one likes the tv on at night and one doesn't. :D Guess they will have to deal for a week one way or the other. ;)

No there isn't a curtain -see attached photo from Escape

There have been posts where people spoke of bringing a plastic shower curtain and magnetic hooks that attach to the ceiling and setting up their own

Enjoy your cruise!

The Pro-TV in law may be disappointed

The TV choices are very limited - if memory serves, 3 news channels, Fox, CNN and MSNBC?, lots of soccer, cartoons, and a Guy Harvey channel. You could do movie rentals as well plus the ship information and highlights channel.

The TV is small and if their bed is near the balcony, the person sleeping closest to the balcony will have minimal bother

The TV did work well as a nightlight

Hope they enjoy their cruise

The TV choices are very limited - if memory serves, 3 news channels, Fox, CNN and MSNBC?, lots of soccer, cartoons, and a Guy Harvey channel. You could do movie rentals as well plus the ship information and highlights channel.

The TV is small and if their bed is near the balcony, the person sleeping closest to the balcony will have minimal bother

There is also a movie channel that showed a number of recent films. I don't recall watching anything from start to finish, but enjoyed having the option. There are also a number of channels relating to the cruise (All Aboard show recorded and replayed, shopping, CruiseNext, shopping, etc.). The TV can be informative, entertaining or just noise/light.

I agree the one that doesn't want TV can turn toward the balcony or closet (depending on bed location) and not be too bothered by the light from the "TV, it is a smaller flat screen, probably 26".

No there isn't a curtain -see attached photo from Escape

There have been posts where people spoke of bringing a plastic shower curtain and magnetic hooks that attach to the ceiling and setting up their own

Enjoy your cruise!

are you kidding me??? OMG!! how ridiculous and low class :( next they will be hanging clothes lines across the cabin and washing their underwear in the sink...

Mother in law doesn't want the tv for the show choices. She has tinnitus pretty bad and likes it for the background noise. Father in law can't stand the tv flickering lights when he sleeps. They will deal one way or another. My husband and I will have our own cabin so all is good.

Thanks for the info!

Sent from my iPad using Forums