Accessing Kings Court

wenlyn

Hi

Just been notified we'll be in cabin 4171 (balcony) which is the last mid aft cabin, we've always been midships before.

Can anyone tell me if the aft lift/stairs have access to Kings court and beyond as it comes up by the Grills and I'm not clear how remastering has affected this area.

Also does anyone have any experience of that cabin/area so we can be prepared for any problem issue and hopefully come up with a solution before we set sail?

Lastly I think from another thread it should have been remastered but would welcome the confirmation if anyone knows for sure.

Edited by wenlyn

You will have no problem during the day accessing Kings Court by using the aft lift to deck seven. You enter KC on the port side.

However, after six pm this entrance 'may be' closed off ( I understand that the entrance to 'area mid aft KC' is prepared for Alternative dinning ) they are trying to discourage guests walking through. You will need to check this out when you are onboard .

You don't give us a date when you are travelling. The remastering is well ahead of schedule and they have managed to refit/refresh more staterooms than they originally thought . It is still a work in progress and most of the staterooms on deck four have been partly refitted i.e. carpets, bed linen etc. There are still shore side workmen onboard attending to minor soft furnishings. There is one thing we can guarantee ......you will have a kettle :mad: .....;)

Edited by Bell Boy

Thanks Bell Boy. Sailing Monday I can't wait :)

I don't think its a stairway we've used often in the past and I'm struggling to visualise how everything connects.

We may burn off a few more calories than usual as in the past we must have spent time in other areas so I guess we'll be walking further to them this time ;)