Thomson Dreamliner - extra legroom seats?

• 1 month later...
We are on a Dreamliner with p&o in Feb 2018 and they are saying we need to wait until 98 days before to select our seats - is it different if your cruise is with Thomson??

It seems so as we have booked premium club for our TUI Discovery 2 cruises in November 2017 and April 2018, and been able to select our seats already.

It's 90days from your return date with Thomson, unless as jake says you are in premium

Sent from my b1-720 using Forums mobile app

We are premium and have checked again with p&o and they are saying seat selection is available 98 days before. If anyone sailing on Britannia on 17th Feb from Barbados has managed to book their seats it would be good to know. Thanks again.

We are premium and have checked again with p&o and they are saying seat selection is available 98 days before. If anyone sailing on Britannia on 17th Feb from Barbados has managed to book their seats it would be good to know. Thanks again.

Looks like just Thomson then but have you tried going in to the seat selection bit of your voyage planner just in case?

You may have problems even sitting together because of the new Thomson booking system. We go in Feb and reserved our premium seats months ago when we booked and at that time only a few window seats were available I have just checked and, for our flight only the central threes are left which would mean if you are a two you may be sitting behind your partner. It may be that P&O have reserved some block booked seats. Good luck.

Sent from my VF-895N using Forums mobile app

Ah thanks all for responses - really appreciated. So I have checked our cruise personaliser and it says seat selection isn't available yet. Our flight is chartered for p&o as I understand and is on 17th Feb it's the Thomson cruise on the 18th. Thanks again.