Rainforest excursion

Sunshine42794

we will be in port from 730am to 230 pm......the rainforest looks like a great spot to visit but will we have enough time?? Don't want to miss our ship.;) Any suggestions a local tours not through cruise Line?? Thanks

We will be there during those hours also. We are using Natural Wonders PR. They pick up at 8 and back by 1 .

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 2 weeks later...
We will be there during those hours also. We are using Natural Wonders PR. They pick up at 8 and back by 1 .

Wondering if you paid via PayPal? I received my invoice Monday nit paid it first thing Tuesday morning and still have not heard back from them with the details of the trip which is making me nervous. I reached out twice but no response

Wondering if you paid via PayPal? I received my invoice Monday nit paid it first thing Tuesday morning and still have not heard back from them with the details of the trip which is making me nervous. I reached out twice but no response

We were told you pay at time of pick up. " The price of this tour is $65 per person. Payment with credit card has an additional 11.50% charge for PR sales tax. Payment of the tour is made on the day of the trip. If you wish to pay with a credit card please remember to bring it with you on the excursion. Accepted methods of payment are: VISA, MC or Cash."

We were told you pay at time of pick up. " The price of this tour is $65 per person. Payment with credit card has an additional 11.50% charge for PR sales tax. Payment of the tour is made on the day of the trip. If you wish to pay with a credit card please remember to bring it with you on the excursion. Accepted methods of payment are: VISA, MC or Cash."

Oh no.... my price was the same but they said I could pay via PayPal or via credit card over the phone....I'm going to call them in the morning

Beware of cash payments. While you, as a costumer, are not doing anything wrong, there's a reason they charge 11.5% sales tax only on credit transaction: tax evasion. Credit transactions have no workaround since they cannot manipulate electronic transactions. But I bet they are not reporting any cash payments made to them, hence no sales tax with cash.

• 1 month later...