Where Emerald Princess dock in Juneau & Skagway?

MTV43

claslaska.com shows the Emerald Princess will dock at AS on 6/21 when in Juneau, is this at AJ dock?

and Skagway at FRA.

Just want to know how far I have to walk to Avis rental car

Juneau : 101 Mill Street

Skagwa: 3rd and Spring street

Thanks

AS dock is the closest berth to town. They just completed putting in a new pier at the Alaska steam ship berth. It’s supposed to be able to take the larger cruise ships. Here’s a link to the cruise ship berth in Juneau http://cruiseportwiki.com/Juneau it’s a long ways from AS berth to Avis at 101 Mill St., it’s like about the last building heading South. I wonder what they were thinking when they put it out there. You might want to call and find out if they have a shuttle to take you to and from the Avis lot.

I Skagway the Emerald Princess berths at RRA pier which is also called WP & YR Dock. Railroad pier is 1764 feet long, holds 2 large cruise ships and you’ll be at the end of the pier. RRA is the aft berth, RRF is the forward berth. It’s a long hike to the end of the pier but they do have a golf cart available to give you a ride if you need a ride. Skagway is a pretty small town you shouldn’t have any problems finding your way to Avis