Carnival Ecstasy Fun Times?

AtoZgirl

• 3 weeks later...

We had fun. My oldest, 16 yo son, had the best time because he was able to go as he pleased and met lots of people. My 15 yo hung with us and had a good time but wasn't in to "hanging out." My 5 yo loved the water park and camp ocean. Be prepared to wait in line for almost everything (which my husband didn't like). Food was ok. We felt rushed at port, afraid we would miss the boat so had to relax at Nassau. Half Moon Cay was amazing!

We had fun. My oldest, 16 yo son, had the best time because he was able to go as he pleased and met lots of people. My 15 yo hung with us and had a good time but wasn't in to "hanging out." My 5 yo loved the water park and camp ocean. Be prepared to wait in line for almost everything (which my husband didn't like). Food was ok. We felt rushed at port, afraid we would miss the boat so had to relax at Nassau. Half Moon Cay was amazing!

glad it was fun...dh has never sailed the Ecstasy but I have sailed her out of Galveston several years ago...we love the Fantasy class ships and are looking forward to our cruise!!

Half Moon Cay was just absolutely amazing and the day absolutely did not last long enough. I think my wife is sold on cruising and said we should do it at least once a year :D.

• 2 weeks later...