Freedom Dining Room Seating

pearose

This may seem like an odd question. But I'm looking for anyone who has been on the Freedom in the Chic dining room, with YTD.

I have seen seating in the Posh restaurant with bench type seating against the wall, and chairs on the other side of the table. Does anyone know if they have seats like this in the Chic? And if so, can we request a table with that seating every night? TIA!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I don't recall seeing that. At least what I recall, along the windows were two-tops and four tops running parallel to the windows. In other words, the diners were facing one another with the window to the left or right, not one facing the window and one facing the dining room. I can only speak to what we saw and sat at, as I didn't really look around the room too much.

This is from one sailing, and maybe three trips to the MDR. So, it's a limited review, at best.

We were on Freedom a few weeks ago. Although we took all of our dinners in the Posh dining room, I did take a stroll through the Chic dining room and saw the same sort of seats you are asking about. Not sure if you can guarantee the same seating for YTD but perhaps a call to CCL customer service could answer that for you. The Freedom staff is very friendly and I am confident they will do what they can to accommodate you.

Happy cruisin'!

I requested a table and the same wait staff each night . I was seated at the same table every night. You have to get there early because it's first come first served.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 2 months later...
I requested a table and the same wait staff each night . I was seated at the same table every night. You have to get there early because it's first come first served.

Can you tell me which wait staff your requested? Thanks