Carnival Miracle ship time vs Puerto Vallarta time?

mistyinca

It's been a while. Does anyone know what the difference is between ship time on the Miracle and local Puerto Vallarta time. I want to make a reservation so need to know the time difference. Also we will be there after California goes back to standard time.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I think there is a 1 hr difference but your excursion should know about that.

Thanks. I'm going to book a restaurant (not excursion) and it's an hour away from port so knowing the time difference will help make sure I book the right time.

Posted on another thread: "The Miracle on the Mexican Rivera cruise changes ship time a couple of times but are never the same time zone as the ports they visit. Ships time on the cruises we have taken has always been one hour behind local time in PV, Mazt and Cabo.

Cabo and Matz are on Mountain time zone, PV is on Central time zone."

Posted on another thread: "The Miracle on the Mexican Rivera cruise changes ship time a couple of times but are never the same time zone as the ports they visit. Ships time on the cruises we have taken has always been one hour behind local time in PV, Mazt and Cabo.

Cabo and Matz are on Mountain time zone, PV is on Central time zone."

Thanks. I think I recall one hour behind is what it has been. Just could not remember for sure.

As of a couple weeks ago the Ocean Grill was closed without further information provided on when it is to re-open. There website is now down and not accepting reservations. People with reservations have shown up only to find Ocean Grill closed without warning.

This was the info I was able to find on why it is now closed: "The Federal Office of Environmental Protection (PROFEPA) temporarily closed the tourism project known as "Ocean Grill", located in the municipality of Cabo Corrientes, Jalisco, because it does not have the Environmental Impact Authorization issued by the Secretariat Of Environment and Natural Resources (SEMARNAT)."

I did also read that the main owner has mentioned to many that it should be re-opened sometime in October 2017. Sad I will have to miss going to this amazing place!