Arcadia C192

puddle-duck

• 3 years later...
Has anyone had this cabin recently, if so, what is it like please.

Hi we had this cabin in Sept 2013. It's really difficult to remember exactly but I think people could probably see onto the balcony if they looked right over but you find people don't really do that, besides I think they could only really see the end bit of the deck. The side part is covered and completely private. There are 2 loungers plus chairs and a table. I think the C deck aft-wraps are slightly smaller than some of the others which may be why they often seem to be the last to go, having said this they aren't vastly smaller. It is standard Arcadia suite layout, so it has a dressing area, bathroom with bath, then in the bedroom area there is a sofa, chair, desk. I think there are videos on you tube. I have B165 next year. Let me know if you have any more specific questions and I will try to remember.

Edited by Florry

I'm sure others can add to this but this is what I remember reading about these aft-wraps: A and D deck completely covered, E deck huge balcony. If anyone has anything to add about B deck please do so as if be interested to know. Love the aft-wrap cabins, you can see where you've been and where you're going [emoji5]️

There is nothing wrong with it. We have sailed in C201 on the opposite side, it is a lovely cabin with a great balcony. The balcony is overlooked but only a part of it so you still have privacy. It's only D deck aft balconies that are completely covered if I remember correctly. [emoji4]

I really wouldn't worry about being overlooked...I am afraid I puzzle as to why it bothers people. We have been on Azura twice now with overlooked balconies and it has never been a problem. I never do anything on my balcony that I wouldn't want anyone else to see....and I can look up and wave at people. 😄